Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Admits To Trying Injections




Actress Jennifer Aniston has been voted Hottest Woman and Hottest Body, but she shares with InStylethat she isn’t without flaws – including years of sun worship that is catching up with her:


“I’ve started getting those little sun spots. Things are beginning to pop out. Even the texture [of my skin] is changing. So I’ve recently started zapping the spots and getting spray tans whenever I can. And I’ve graduated to using SPF 60 sunblock when I’m on the beach.”

Jennifer also shared that she hates mascara so much that she opts for having her eyelashes dyed every 3 weeks.

The ‘Horrible Bosses‘ star also admits that she has tried cosmetic procedures, but it wasn’t for her:


“People think that I do a lot of injections, but I don’t. I’m not saying that I haven’t tried it … but I see how it’s a slippery slope. All that cosmetic stuff looks ridiculous on me.”

She was finally able to quit smoking and wound up putting on a few pounds as a result, but she’s not stressing about it!


“I quit smoking a few months ago and I put on a couple of pounds. Normally I’d be like, ‘Oh my god, I gained weight! Everyone is going to think I’m pregnant!’ Now, I just don’t care.”

Photos by Wenn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...