Thursday, December 15, 2011

Courtney Love Is Being Evicted From Her NYC Townhouse Ruined Interiors And Set It On Fire!

 Ruined Interiors And Set It On Fire!
courtney-love-is-being-evicted-from-her-nyc-townhouse-after-ruining-interiors-and-setting-it-on-fire

Oh boy. Here we go…

Courtney Love seems to have taken a break from being Lindsay Lohan's sober coach, because she is busy being evicted from her West Village townhouse, for which she pays $27,000 a month, because owner Donna Lyon claims that the Hole singer not only owes over $50,000 in rent, but also "ruined" the design décor by painting over hand-finished walls, and even set the curtains in the master bedroom on fire, all of which will cost up to $100,000 and up to 12 weeks to restore!

Lyon explains:


“It was decorated by the previous owner, interior designerSteven Gambrel. One of the requirements of the lease is that nothing should be done to the interiors. Courtney has wallpapered and painted a large portion of the property without my consent. I learned about this when I wanted to sell the house and had photographs taken. They sent me the brochure and I said, ‘This can’t be my property.’ I came to New York to see it and I was horrified by what she had done. The walls that had been hand-painted and glazed were ruined, covered in damask wallpaper and ice-blue paint. [After she set fire to a curtain in her bedroom] I got a call from her accountant, who said, ‘Miss Love is fine,’ which I was glad to hear, but I thought, ‘What about the house?’ ”

Uh-oh!

And just to prove gurlfriend isn't messing around, she has set a December 21st civil court date for which Love is required to appear!

Lyon's lawyer, Norman Flitt, continues:


"[Love] as taken a historical house done by a recognized designer, and has taken upon herself to redecorate it. It Is tantamount to destroying a work of art.”

Eek! Someone is in trouble!

We wonder what she'll have to say for herself in front of the judge?!

[Image via WENN.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...